Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yea a little tougher then I thought

My host family is really cool there is 7 of them from a little girl to also twins. I am pretty sure I won't be able to take a hot shower again for a really really long time. The public bath is closed for a couple of days too so basically I don't mind but people around me are going to start getting angry. I am in town called itzer and the view around it is beautiful but water only comes around 3-4 hours a day. But I am learning the language way faster then I thought I would which is awesome. Training is for 3 months and after I finally find out what my site is. The real reason this is tough is mainly for the people that know me and understand how much I like chill/hang around and I don't really have time for that. This is most likely going to make me a way better person when I come back. Send me e-mails at sanyog@comcast.net since facebook is looking a little tough to get to from my site or just post comments here.

4 comments:

  1. Mike Vick is gonna be Eagles starter (andy reid just announced it!!!!) I know you're salty about the cold water but blue gender corps is tough like u said

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea were used to stinking, and your ipod should be coming through on the 24th. email me since it is easier to respond that way. Oh I'll probably get back to the grind in like 5 months when I have my own place so ill need to holla at you about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo man,

    Just checking in and seeing how things are going. Update your blog so we can follow what's going on. Sounds like it's some tough living out there, but I'm sure you can handle it. Hit me back when you have a chance.

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete