Saturday, October 16, 2010

No NBA JAMS for 2 years

Sorry for not keeping this up to date. I learned something really cool from just the month of being here. You get used to everything. I mean if you are flexible you get used to everything.  It does stink not being able to watch football on Sunday but other than that being here is pretty nice.  I walk around a lot and take hikes. I go online probably every other day but I spend most of that time reading the news and downloading podcasts, the main reason I haven’t been really keeping this blog updated.  This lifestyle is pretty much the opposite of how I usually live in America if you know me so maybe I will live past 35. I am actually paying attention during class and learning Moroccan Arabic or Diraja the local language way faster than I thought I was capable of.  The people of my town are super friendly and helpful. When I or the other volunteers can’t really say something correctly they don’t ignore us but instead try to help us understand. Have any questions leave a comment or e-mail me. Also, I will try to have pictures with my next post which I will hopefully do next week and keep up with that frequency of posting. 

1 comment:

  1. Although the title in reality sucks, pretty awesome title to that post. Happy to hear you're doing well. Be good Sany.

    ReplyDelete