Monday, January 31, 2011

Sorry my laptop

I am using my friends net book right now but don't want to overuse it so haven't really been online much. To update whats going on with me. My computer broke the day of the eagles packers game so it was really shitty day all around. Ive been studying and reading more so it hasn't been that bad but very boring. I walk a lot more too and in the last month I've fought with a dog and a rooster. The dog wasn't that exciting i picked up a rock threw it at the dog missed and me and him had a staring contest for 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure he got bored. The rooster tried to cheap shot me in the back of my knee but I booted the crap out of it. We did that shit 3 times before he was like I'm about to get knocked the fuck out. Other events painted a dental hygiene mural, been teaching English with my site mate at the dar shebab(youth center), trying to work with my association, and just naturally losing a shit ton of weight. When i move into this house with internets and my laptop situation is cool I'll be able to post more until then my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment