Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Omar's coming

For the last 2 months there have been a lot of protests in the region where I currently live. From Morocco to all Egypt basically the north coast of Africa and then into to the middle east. My small little town even had protest but it was mostly to show the government that there are problems here and would love assistance.  I was told I can't really talk about politics so  I'll leave it as I am good over here so no problems. Otherwise I've lost about 50 pounds here which is kind of ridiculous since I walk a little more and eat way better. The walking part is all me since it helps me keep a little bit of sanity but the eating part is kind of forced on you when the closet McDonald is a couple 100 kms away yes I just used km I don't feel like converting to miles. Well hope everyone else is good.

1 comment:

  1. Yogi, good to hear your safe over there man...from the news we've been getting most of the region looks like it's pretty crazy right now.

    50 lbs though?!? Am I going to even recognize you man? Post some pics up so we can see what's good over there.

    - Press

    ReplyDelete